1. Once on the Create Campaign or Edit Campaign page, scroll down to section 3. PLATFORMS AND CHANNELS and select Focus Channel(s). Search for the channel you are interested in in the Search Channel > Add Channel > Save Campaign Settings.
2. Alternatively, once active on the Analytics page, you can immediately press the ‘+’ Focus Channel under the profile picture of that channel.
3. You can view only the channel information from the Focus Channel by clicking on the Focus Channel(S) menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard.
1. Once on the Create Campaign or Edit Campaign page, scroll down to section 3. PLATFORMS AND CHANNELS and select Exclude Channel(s), then enter a channel name. or chanel links you don't want
2.Alternatively, once active on the Analytics page, you can immediately press Exclude under the profile picture of that channel.
To be able to connect social platforms for collecting data, you will need a Facebook page which must be linked to a Business Instagram account.
Please see the following terms & conditions
- you must have a Business Instagram account.
- you must have a Facebook page, of which you must be the administrator.
- Both Instagram and Facebook accounts must be linked together.
In case you don't have any of the above, please see further instructions below. Learn more
If you’re having trouble connecting your social media account, try the following:
-Sign out the Mandala Analytics system
-Sign out of your social platform account Leave a period of time (about 1 minute, then re-sign in). Sometimes the social platform's API can lag.
-Sign in again to Mandala’s system and connect socials.